NATIONAL SPECIALTY August 2014
HISTORY OF THE WIRE FOX TERRIER
BREED PROFILE & FAQs
Top Dogs in Canada
Top Performance Dogs in Canada
WFT BREEDERS & LINKS
LITTER ANNOUNCEMENTS & RE-HOMING WIRES
NewsWIRE BACK ISSUES
KENNEL CARD ADVERTISING: SPECIAL OFFER!
STUD DOGS & BROOD BITCHES
NEW MEMBER APPLICATION FORM WITH CODE OF ETHICS
RENEWAL FORMS WITH CODE OF ETHICS
PAWS ACROSS CANADA
TINTIN & MILOU TRIBUTE
TINTIN 75TH ANNIVERSAY-Greenwich London.
Wire Fox Terrier For FIDO
London England Is Going To The Dogs
NZ PADDY Has A Passport To The World!
3D WIRE Born In New Zealand
Wire Fox Terrier Club of Canada
Indicates required field
Postal Code/Zip Code
CKC # NB: if there is more than one number per family, please include name beside the number.
Do you accept that most WFTCC correspondence be sent to you by email?
Are You A Breeder?
Do You Offer Puppies For Sale?
Did You In The Past?
Do You Sell Adult Dogs?
Do You Offer Stud Service?
Is Your Stud Proven?
Do You Lease Bitches?
List Your Other Dog Breeds
Do You Exhibit?
TROPHY DONATION $
KENNEL CARD* $10 (Beginning January 2013: Includes; 4 issues of NewsWIRE plus Website)
* Please include your KENNEL CARDS (2) with your renewal
Please make cheques payable
in Canadian funds
Wire Fox Terrier Club of Canada
Payment is due by January 31st, 2014.
PLEASE FILL IN THIS FORM, PRINT, THEN SEND WITH YOUR CHEQUE TO;
WIRE FOX TERRIER CLUB OF CANADA
CODE OF ETHICS
The Wire Fox Terrier Club of Canada
recognizes its responsibility to preserve
and protect the Wire Fox Terrier in Group IV. It further recognizes that the quality and reputation of the Breed rests squarely in the hands of the Breeders. Therefore, as guidance both to the public and its member breeders the
Wire Fox Terrier CIub of Canada
sets forth below certain standards of conduct to be followed by its members:
1. Members will encourage and promote the breeding of purebred Wire Fox Terriers and do everything to bring their natural qualities to perfection.
2. A member will be familiar with the C.K.C. rules governing record keeping,
registration and sale transfer of dogs and will abide by these rules. Any warranties or other agreements pertaining to the sale of any Wire Fox Terrier will be put in writing, with a copy provided to the buyer, seller and to the C.K.C. if applicable.
3. Members will stand behind the quality and condition of their stock. A member selling a dog or puppy which he knows to have a physical condition or a serious deviation from the standard which indicates that the breeding of the animal would be detrimental to the welfare of the Breed will so inform the buyer.
The sale will be made with an agreement in writing signed by both the buyer and seller, that the dog is not to be bred. Additional agreements pertaining to spaying or neutering of the animal are encouraged. All stock must be disposed of in a humane and compassionate manner.
4 All breedings will be planned and aimed at improvement of the Breed. The member will be familiar with the standard and will do everything in his power to discourage breeding from clearly inferior specimens of the breed, or to any such specimen with his stud. No dogs exhibiting a disqualifying hereditary defect, unsound temperament or poor health will be bred.
5. If a dog or bitch produces offspring with the same serious defect detrimental to the animal’s well being, such as blindness, deafness, lameness or impairment of the vital functions, from litters by three different mating partners
the member owning that dog will refrain from further use of the animal for breeding.
6. No member will breed a bitch unless he has the time and facilities to provide
proper care and attention to the physical and emotional development of the puppies
7. No member will knowingly sell any puppy or provide stud service to any Pet Shop, Catalogue House or any Wholesale dealer in dogs, or to any person who sells to Pet Shops, Catalogue Houses or Wholesale Dealers. Or in any way knowingly aid or abet the sale of any Wire Fox Terrier through a Pet Shop, Catalog House or Wholesale Dealer.
8. Advertising by members will be factual as possible. Misleading exaggeration or unfounded implications of superiority will not be used.
9. Members will refrain from knowingly making unfair or untrue statements about their dogs or practices of others.
I have read and fully understand the above.
Signature Of Applicant: